Renew’s bio-misting rapidly sanitises living spaces for complete 360 treatment and protection of surfaces using hospital-grade sanitisers.
Become a happy customer
I was apprehensive to get my expensive Persian rug cleaned as you never know with these things but calling Renew I knew I'd made the right decision. They collected it, cleaned it impeccably and returned it right to my door.James Galvin
We have a very strong relationship with Mark and the team at Renew Carpet Cleaning. They do a lot of carpet, upholstery and tile cleaning work for us and have done so for a long time. They’re very flexible and the work is impeccable.Brown Thomas
Jason and the team were just so lovely. They really helped me out at the last minute and the carpets came up so well, I asked them to do my sofa too! Couldn’t recommend Renew enough. Will be calling them back next year.Catherine O'Driscoll
Our carpets, curtains and upholstery have never looked as good since we hired Renew. Like clock-work they’re there to keep our premises shining to the high standards we’ve set. There's no better cleaning company out there.The Shelbourne Hotel
I'm only sorry I didn't call Renew years ago! They are by far and away the best tile & grout cleaners I've ever used and Darren was such a lovely man, couldn't have been more helpful when he arrived. Would defingintely use them again!Sinead Counihan
Dublin's Best Anti-bacterial Cleaning Professionals.
Renew is Dublin’s leading and most experienced professional sanitisation & bio-hazard cleaning company. We have over 25 years’ experience, providing wool-safe approved, anti-allergen & eco-friendly cleaning solutions to over 10,000 homes a year.
- Environmentally friendly techniques
- Fully trained and professional staff
- 100% no quibble refund
- Free assessment and quotation
Your home will look, feel, and smell fresh. Renew deep cleaning removes up to six times more dirt than vacuuming.
Our state-of-the-art systems remove allergens, dust mites, dirt, and pet dander that build up in carpet over time.
Prolongs carpet life – dirt that builds up in the fibres is abrasive, like sandpaper, which wears the carpet.
What is Bio-misting?
Bio-misting is the full sanitisation of indoor surfaces using a special fogging process. This bio-mist fully encapsulates all surfaces offering immediate sanitisation. Renew uses our industry-leading, hospital-grade sanitiser so your surfaces stay sanitised for weeks afterwards.
- Our Hospital-Grade Sanitisers have been approved by the EPA for use against the Novel Coronavirus SARS-CoV-2, the cause of COVID-19 are effective at eliminating 99.9% of bacteria.
- Renew Fibre Protection is bacteriostatic, once applied the fibre protector stops bacteria from reproducing and forms an invisible shield around textile fibres providing an effective barrier against all kinds of organic matter, fluids, dust and debris.
Some of our clients
In an effort to keep our customers and employees safe and healthy, Renew has implemented the following staff protocols:
- Covid 19 awareness course complete and signed off
- Daily Temperature checks of all of our staff.
- Daily sign off entry forms at the beginning of the working day.
- Wearing gloves, face masks and shoe covers in your home.
- All equipment is sanitized before and after each job.
- We ask that customers stay in a separate area or a safe distance away from where the cleaning is taking place as to adhere to the social distancing measures.
- We also will discontinue handshaking and handing out business cards at this time.
- All invoices will be emailed after the job is complete to allow for a paperless transaction.
A higher standard
Meet the team
Need some help?
How much does bio-misting cost?
Our competitive prices are calculated based on the work required. This can vary depending on the size and type of the premises.
Are you eco-friendly?
We specialise in water conservation and treatment, like high pressure, low water consumption, water recycling and rainwater harnessing and treating. We use the safest products and dispose of all waste responsibly.
Are the cleaning chemicals safe for my family?
Yes! All of the ingredients in our cleaning solutions are considered safe for your family. Renew’s specialist cleaning solutions are 100% safe for your fabrics and also help prolong the lifespan of your carpet and other surfaces.
How often should I sanitise my home?
You should be professionally sanitising your home every 3-6 months (especially during a global pandemic). For businesses, we recommend once a month depending on how dirty the surfaces become.
Is bio-misting worth it?
The benefits of having your home or business bio-misted are too many to list. Keeping your family or staff safe from bio-hazards and infection is a priority for everyone.
How do I choose a bio-misting company?
It’s important to make sure that they are a legitimate business with insurance, training and guarantees in place. Sometimes, things can go wrong and you need to be sure you are protected and covered. Renew is a fully registered, insured, highly trained and experienced bio-hazard and infection control company.