Renew removes allergens, dust mites, dirt, and pet dander that can build up in leather over time, leaving leather grimy and discoloured.
I was apprehensive to get my expensive Persian rug cleaned as you never know with these things but calling Renew I knew I'd made the right decision. They collected it, cleaned it impeccably and returned it right to my door.James Galvin
We have a very strong relationship with Mark and the team at Renew Carpet Cleaning. They do a lot of carpet, upholstery and tile cleaning work for us and have done so for a long time. They’re very flexible and the work is impeccable.Brown Thomas
Jason and the team were just so lovely. They really helped me out at the last minute and the carpets came up so well, I asked them to do my sofa too! Couldn’t recommend Renew enough. Will be calling them back next year.Catherine O'Driscoll
Our carpets, curtains and upholstery have never looked as good since we hired Renew. Like clock-work they’re there to keep our premises shining to the high standards we’ve set. There's no better cleaning company out there.The Shelbourne Hotel
I'm only sorry I didn't call Renew years ago! They are by far and away the best tile & grout cleaners I've ever used and Darren was such a lovely man, couldn't have been more helpful when he arrived. Would defingintely use them again!Sinead Counihan
Dublin's Best Leather Cleaning Professionals
Renew is Dublin’s leading and most experienced professional leather cleaning company. We have over 25 years’ experience, providing anti-allergen & eco-friendly cleaning solutions to over 10,000 homes a year.
- Environmentally friendly techniques
- Fully trained and professional staff
- 100% no quibble refund
- Free assessment and quotation
Your leather will look, feel, and smell fresh. Renew deep cleaning removes up to six times more dirt than vacuuming.
Our state-of-the-art systems remove allergens, dust mites, dirt, and pet dander that build up in leather over time.
Prolongs leather life – dirt that builds up in the fibres is abrasive, like sandpaper, which wears the leather.
Restore Your Leather
- Renew offer a leather restoration treatment, using oils and dyes that will bring rejuvenate the upholstery.
- The care products keep your leather supple and prevent it from drying out. These products are available as transparent or coloured.
- The colours are then matched to the leather collection.
- In most cases, the use of a transparent product suffices. Renew recommend a coloured product if (a part of) your furniture has discoloured through excessive sunlight or is showing signs of use.
Stain Guard Protection
- For optimal maintenance, Renew offer a stain protection service and aftercare kits to further enhance the life of the leather.
- A leather protector is ideal for safeguarding from stains, spillages and liquids, as well as helping to protect it against the elements.
- A selection of aftercare products, designed to work in conjunction with the leather restoration treatments completed is also available.
A higher standard
Meet the team
Our competitive prices are calculated based on the work required. This can vary depending on the size as well as the type and condition of the leather.
We specialise in water conservation and treatment, like high pressure, low water consumption, water recycling and rainwater harnessing and treating. We use the safest products and dispose of all waste responsibly.
Yes. All of the ingredients in our cleaning solutions are considered safe for your family. Renews specialist cleaning solutions are 100% safe for your leather and also help prolong the lifespan of your mattress and other surfaces.
You should be professionally cleaning your leather once a year, depending on how dirty it gets, how much use it experiences and how sensitive to allergens and dust you or your family are.
The benefits of professional leather cleaning go way beyond simply looking clean. Regular leather cleaning will provide a much healthier environment, free from allergens, bacteria and dust mites. Regular cleaning will also increase the life of your leather while restoring that new leather feel and touch.
It’s important to make sure that they are a legitimate business with insurance, training and guarantees in place. Sometimes, things can go wrong and you need to be sure you are protected and covered. Renew is a fully registered, insured, highly trained and experienced professional cleaning company.